User-generated posts will be rejected or removed if possible when the agency considers the content of a post:
- Contains graphic references, inappropriate references, vulgar language, and/or personal attacks of any kind, or offensive terms that target specific groups.
- Mentions far-off topics (unrelated to VLB business, benefits or other VLB topics).
- Makes unsupported accusations – or makes any abusive or hateful comments that, in our opinion, appear harmful to anyone or any organization.
- Promotes, endorses, or contains disparaging language about religion, political campaigns, candidates or office holders.
- Advertises and/or promotes a commercial product or service, or any entity or individual.
- Encourages any illegal or violent activity, or that could compromise public safety.
- Are multiple off-topic posts or repetitive posts that are copied and pasted.
- Contains graphic images or links to unrelated or inappropriate third-party sites.
- You participate at your own risk. VLB is not responsible for your comments, username or any information you provide.
- Comments and opinions expressed by fans of this page are theirs alone and don’t reflect the opinion of VLB or the Texas General Land Office, their officers or employees.
- VLB assumes no liability for damages incurred directly or indirectly as a result of errors, omissions or discrepancies. Moreover, VLB is not responsible for any content and does not endorse any website or advertisement that is linked to or from this page.
- This is for information distribution and discussion purposes only. The information contained in this page does not amend or overrule any applicable statute or administrative rule, or any decision rendered by or rule put in place by the VLB.
- VLB is not responsible for any online information about VLB, its programs, benefits, representatives, vendors, customers, etc. that is not posted by an authorized VLB representative.